(COVID-19 update: May 1, 2020)
I hope that this letter finds everyone well.
I just wanted to share a few updates as we move towards reopening our building for worship. We are looking to potentially gather together again starting Sunday, May 10, 2020.
As we are all super excited to get back together we want to ensure AHBC is providing a healthy and safe environment to gather. Please know that every step is being taken to follow guidelines to ensure the health and safety and that we will continue to monitor the situation and follow guidelines given by health professionals, the city of San Antonio and the State of Texas. Here is some information for you and your family:
- Starting May 10, 2020 AHBC will have two service opportunities. 9:00am and 10:30am. Service will still stream live on Facebook at 10:30am.
- We encourage all to wear a face covering. Hand sanitizer will be available for all to use if needed.
- At this time childcare is not available. However, we will have an activity kit available for toddlers and school age children.
- There will be no Sunday morning or Wednesday night bible studies at the church building until further notice. We would love for you to join our various gatherings on Zoom.
- Seating will be clearly marked out. Please help us follow social distancing measures and sit with only your household.
- In-between services all seats and doors will be sanitized.
- There will be a reserved seating place for seniors and anyone in a high risk category if they would like to sit there.
- During this transition we will not have a greeting time or collect offering. There will be a designated place for offerings or you can give online through our website.
- If you have any questions or thought please feel free to contact me at anytime.
We are so
grateful and excited to get back to gathering! Let's be the example in being
wise and thoughtful for the safety and health of all in our
community. Thank you for being AHBC Family! Please
be prayerful for all during this transition time; know that if
you do not feel comfortable gathering, it is ok to stay home. This is just the
beginning as we look forward to "getting back to better"!
Love and Peace,